Dutch students can be admitted to the programme with:
- A Dutch vwo diploma. All vwo profiles are eligible: N&T, N&G, E&M, C&M. For the C&M profile: Mathematics A is required
- A diploma (propedeuse) from the first year of a four year hbo programme. Please note that sufficient knowledge of mathematics and English is required
- A diploma from the first year of a Dutch university. Please note that sufficient knowledge of mathematics and English is required
International students can be admitted to the programme with:
- An International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma, including Math Standard or Math Higher.
- A European Baccalaureate (EB) diploma, including Mathematics (3 hrs).
- Another secondary or high school diploma that equals the Dutch vwo diploma, including Mathematics and English.
The BSc Tourism is given in the English language. All applicants, except native speakers, must provide recent evidence of their spoken and written command of English.
The following qualifications are acceptable as evidence of proficiency in English for entry to the BSc Tourism programme:
- Vwo 6.0 or havo 7.0 for English language
- TOEFL paper-based 550, computer-based 213, internet-based 79
- IELTS overall grade 6.0 (with a minimum sub score of 6.0 for speaking)
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE): pass at grade C or above
- Cambridge First Certificate (FCE): pass at grade B or above
- German students with Abitur: 06 Punkte for English on Grundkurs, Leistungskurs, Neigungsfach or Profilfach.
Please contact the the admission office of Wageningen University if you have questions about the English language proficiency: email@example.com
Check above if you can be admitted to the Bachelor Programme Tourism.
- The procedure for registering on Studielink is:
a. Go to www.studielink.nl/uk and follow the instructions concerning Log In.
b. Log in to Studielink.
c. Click on ‘New Enrolment Application’
d. Complete the 8 steps and submit your registration request.
e. Your registration request will be sent to Wageningen University and DUO, Groningen.
f. You will then receive
- i. an email from studielink.
ii. a card from Wageningen University and Breda.
iii. a letter from Wageningen University with further information.
- You should return the ‘payment agreement form’ and the required registration documents to Wageningen University preferably before August 1 but no later than August 31.
- When you meet all the registration requirements, Wageningen University will enroll you as a student. You will receive a ‘Proof of Enrolment’ from Wageningen University. Further information concerning your study programme will be sent to you from the NHTV, Breda.
If you have questions about registration for the Bachelor Tourism, you can contact the admission office of Wageningen University through firstname.lastname@example.org.