Studielink is the online portal in the Netherlands for students to arrange their enrolment and re-enrolment at their institute of higher education.
All senior Bachelor and Master students of Wageningen University should arrange their enrolment for the academic year 2016/2017 via Studielink from May 1 to August 31, 2016.
You have received a username and password from Studielink. You will need these to logon to Studielink.
Students who have DigiD can convert their Studielink username and password. It is strongly recommended to apply for DigiD and to log on to Studielink with DigiD.
All EU students with a Dutch bank account are advised to convert their Studielink login to a DigiD login, to enable them to make use of the digial authorisation (digitaal machtigen) payment option for the payment of tuition fees 2016/2017. Applying for DigiD can take up to 5 days.
1. On the 'welcome page', please click on 'possible re-enrolment'.
2. You will then be directed to the next screen 'my enrolment'.
3. Here you should again click on 're-enrolment'.
4. You should then proceed with the next steps, personal details, re-enrolment, address, payment details and confirmation.
5. You cannot change the programme which is mentioned in Studielink.
6. If, for any reason, you need to change the programme (e.g. you have graduated for the Bachelor and need to enrol for the Master, please contact the Student Service Centre).
7. When all the steps have been successfully completed, your request for registration 2016/2017 will be sent to Wageningen University.
8. Wageningen University will temporarily determine your tuition fee 2016/2017.
9. If you have chosen 'digital machtigen' you will receive an email from Wageningen University.
10. If you have not chosen 'digital machtigen', you will receive a payment agreement form .
11. The payment agreement form should be signed by the student and the person paying the tuition fee and returned to Wageningen University.
12. Only when we have received this form (and the tuition fee has been paid) can we enrol you as student at Wageningen University for 2016/2017.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR CORRESPONDENCE ADDRESS IN STUDIELINK IS CORRECT AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE SENT TO THE MENTIONED ADDRESS!
(RE-) ENROLMENT AS A STUDENT ON SEPTEMBER 1 OR LATER IS NOT POSSIBLE VIA STUDIELINK!
IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO BACKDATE YOUR ENROLMENT!
PLEASE NOTE: Enrolment as a student at Wageningen University is only possible as of September 1, 2016. Enrolment as a student at any other time is only possible in exceptional cases and with permission of the Programme Director and the Head of the Student Service Centre.