The EMABG partner universities
University groups on Animal Breeding and Genetics within Europe have a long tradition of collaboration. The partner universities together form a consortium with a high level of expertise in every core subject in animal breeding and genetics through which EU can provide leadership for the development of a global training program. Moreover, representatives of five international organisations have joined the International Advisory Board which advices the Consortium on the development of the course.
The consortium consists of:
- Wageningen University (WU), the Netherlands: as co-ordinator
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (BOKU), Vienna, Austria
- Agro ParisTech (APT), Paris, France
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU), Uppsala, Sweden
- The Norwegian University of Life Sciences (UMB), Aas, Norway.