Please be aware that applying for an NFP fellowship often takes time and effort and costs money, but might not lead to an NFP fellowship as Nuffic receives thousands of applications each year.
Target group NFP scholarship:
1. You come from one of the selected countries.
2. You have an unconditional admission to one the master programmes of Wageningen University & Research. For application please see: How can I apply for the Master programme? (Non EU/EFTA)
3. For a complete overview of all NFP scholarship requirements please check the website studyinholland.
How to Apply?
Step 1: Admission: Apply for admission to a Master programme at Wageningen University & Research starting in September 2017. Make sure you apply before January 15, 2017 to allow us to evaluate your application and send you the result letter in time. All information about how to apply can be found on our website: How can I apply for the Master programme? (Non EU/EFTA)
Step 2: Invitation to apply: Wageningen University & Research will pre-select eligible candidates who are unconditionally admitted to an MSc programme starting in September 2017 and belong to the NFP target group. We will invite them by email to apply for an NFP scholarship. Invitations will be sent Mid-February 2017, you can only apply for an NFP scholarship if you have been invited to do so.Please do not contact us regarding this, if you have not received an invitation by the end of February you are not considered to be a suitable candidate for a scholarship.
Step 3: Application: After you have received an invitation to apply, you will be informed about the application procedure and the documents Nuffic require.Please make sure you have at least the following documents available and ready to send;
- a copy of a valid passport
- an employer’s statement
- a statement from the Government Authority, if applicable
- Statement of motivation.
The following questions should be answered in the statement of Motivation:
- What is the issue or problem that you want to address in your country?
- How will this course enable you to address this issue?
- How will you address this issue with your position within your country?
Step 4: Nomination: From all applicants who have applied, Wageningen University & Research nominates a selected group for an NFP scholarship and informs Nuffic about their nomination. Applicants will be informed by Wageningen University & Research whether they have been nominated by mid-April.
Step 5: Selection: Nuffic decides which of the nominated candidates will be selected for the NFP scholarship. They will award the scholarships at the latest June 1, 2017.