Attain a doctoral degree in research linking climatic, bio-physical and socio-economic systems by using spatial modeling and novel technologies by completing my current research as a PhD sandwhich student through Wageningen University- ILRI collaboration.
- General mapping on commercial and open source software
- Data management ( data sharing, documentation, mega data)
- Soft and hard core programming (developed a Spatial Temporal Tool for Monitoring & Evaluation including website development using html & php languages, postgreSQL, mapserver, Dreamweaver, Python, R Package, Cluster Analysis)
- Development of communication material and methods (eAltas, brochures, briefs)
- Stakeholder facilitation (for a high level stakeholder meeting on rift valley fever)
- Contribution to development of new mapping methods (vulnerability mapping
- Crowd sourcing (participate in development of Livestock Geo-Wiki,