- Responsible Research and InnovationPractice
(European Commission Horizon 2020 - Research and Innovation Framework Programme Coordination and Support Action, Co-Investigator with Ellen-Marie Forsberg as Principal Investigator, and with Miltos Ladikas (KIT-ITAS, Germany), Richard Owen (Exeter, UK), Alexei Grinbaum (CEA, France), Federico Neresine (Padova, Italy), Zoya Damianova (ARC, Romania), Luca Consoli (Nijmegen. Netherlands), Yandong Zhao (CASTED, China), Sachin Chaturvedi (RIS, India), Masahiro Matsuura (Tokyo, Japan), David Guston (Arizona, USA), Peta Ashworth (Queensland, Australia) as Co-Investigators): 3637413 [Wageningen allocation: 296308] (2016-2019).
- Responsible Innovation Practices of Sustainable Entrepreneurs in Making the Transition towards Sustainable Agricultural, Water and Energy Systems
(Dutch NWO Responsible Innovation Programme [NWO-MVI], Co-Investigator with Vincent Blok): 187500.
- Responsible life-sciences innovations for development in the digital age: Environmental Virtual Observatories for Connective Action (EVOCA) in crop, water, livestock and disease management
(Wageningen University Interdisciplinary Research and Education Fund (INREF), Co-Investigator with Cees Leeuwis (PI), Peter Feindt (Co-PI), Katrien Termeer, Robbert Biesbroek, Barbara van Mierlo, Severine van Bommel, Margit van Wessel, Art Dewulf, Annemarie van Paassen, Marijn Poortvliet, Rico Lie, Rik Leemans, Erik van Slobbe, Arnold van Vliet, Falko Ludwig, H Prins, Paul Struik, Arnold Bregt, Willem Takken, Frank van Langevelde, Ignas Heitkonig, Ron van Lammeren, Sander Koenraadt, Fred de Boer): 1217692 (20152021).
- Virtual Institute for Responsible Innovation
(National Science Foundation, International Partner with Richard Owen (Exeter, UK), Marko Monteiro (UNICAMP, BR), James Wilsdon (Sussex, UK), Andrew Stirling (Sussex, UK), Maja Horst (Copenhagen, DK), Tsjalling Swierstra (Maastricht, NL), Simone van der Burg (IQ Healthcare, NL), Armin Grunwald (Karlsruhe/ITAS, Germany), Torsten Fleischer (Karlsruhe/ITAS, Germany), Fern Wickson (Genok, Norway), Ellen Marie Forsberg (Oslo and Akershus University, Norway), Heather Douglas (Waterloo, Canada) and Carla Fehr (Waterloo, Canada); David Guston (Arizona State, US) as Principal Investigator, Erik Fisher (Arizona State, US) as Co-International debates on the global governance of science and technology (Visiting Professorship Position, UNICAMP, Brazil): BRL R$252000 (20122014).
- Understanding the social, cultural and religious factors that shape the acceptance, use and resistance to GM crops: a comparative approach
(John Templeton Foundation, Principal Investigator with Joanildo Burity, Keith Lindsey, Tom McLeish, Yulia Egorava, Brian Black, Susana Carro-Ripalda and Michael Northcott): £173000 (20122014).
- Deepening ethical engagement and participation in emerging nanotechnologies (DEEPEN)
(European Commission, Project no. 36719. Principal Investigator with Alfred Nordmann, Joao Nunes and Arie Rip): 901448 (20062009).