The course Spanish III focuses on oral communication, and is supported by exercises to help you practise your pronunciation and your reading, listening and writing skills. Relevant grammar and vocabulary will be covered at different times during the course. The course also focuses on cultural aspects and current developments in Spain. All the exercises are focused on practical and realistic situations. The course is conducted in Spanish.
The course takes place in the Forum building on the Wageningen University & Research campus.
Spanish III is for anyone who completed Spanish II or speaks Spanish at A2 level or higher.
Spanish III: B1 (CEFR)
On completion of this course, you will be able to do the following at the CEFR B1 level:
- summarise and recount events;
- formulate your opinion (subjuntivo);
- formulate sentences about personal interests and emotions (subjuntivo);
- formulate hypotheses;
- formulate recommendations;
- use communication strategies;
- use the different past tenses.
The course runs for 13 weeks. There will be 1 weekly class of 1 hour and 45 minutes. In addition to the classes, you will also need to spend 2 to 3 hours on homework each week to reach the intended level.
Dates and times
* The next course will start in September/October 2017.
- Aula internacional - nueva edición 3 (Libro del alumno/de ejercicios+ cd mp3)
You receive a Wageningen in'to Languages certificate upon completion of the course.
(excluding course material)
|BSc/Msc WUR Students*||€ 90|
|Regular fee||€ 450|
* This only applies to students who submit a signed form. The person responsible for the budget of your chair group will need to state on this form that you need this language course for your studies.
Prior to registration
When you successfully completed Spanish II with us, you are welcome to join Spanish III. If you have not taken this course, and in every other case, we ask you to contact us for an appointment for a no strings attached intake interview. Please send us an email with your request: email@example.com.