Spanish III focuses on speaking as well as different cultural aspects and current developments in Spain. You will also work on your pronunciation as well as your reading, listening and writing skills. All exercises are focused on practical and realistic situations. The course is conducted in Spanish.
The course takes place in the Forum building on the Wageningen University & Research campus.
Spanish III is for anyone who has completed Spanish II or speaks Spanish at an A2 level or higher.
Spanish III: B1 (CEFR)
On completion of this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Summarise and recount events;
- Formulate your opinion (subjuntivo);
- Formulate sentences about personal interests and emotions (subjuntivo);
- Formulate hypotheses;
- Formulate recommendations;
- Use communication strategies;
- Use the different past tenses.
The course meets once a week for 13 weeks. Each class is 1 hour and 45 minutes. You should expect to spend 2 to 3 hours on homework each week.
Dates and times
|3 October||23 January||Tuesday||19.30 - 21.15 hrs.|
- Aula internacional - nueva edición 3 (Libro del alumno/de ejercicios+ cd mp3)
You receive a Wageningen in'to Languages certificate when you complete the course.
|BSc/MSc WUR Students*||€ 90|
|Regular fee||€ 450|
* Excluding course material
* This price applies only to students able with a signed authorisation form. Students pay € 90 if they need this language course for an internship/ thesis abroad. The internship/ thesis is part of their prescribed study programme/ approved set of MSc examination subjects. This form must be signed by your thesis- or internshipsupervisor
Prior to registration
When you have successfully completed Spanish II, you may go onto Spanish III. If you have not taken this course, please contact our Service Centre for a no-obligation intake with one of our teachers.
T: +31 (0)317 48 2552