You are searching for information on a specific topic, but your internet search results in a long list of hits in which you cannot find what you need? Does this sound familiar?
The solution: Information on request
The Library offers topic specific databases and search environments with information in the domains of food, agriculture and environment. In these databases we provide information from professional journals, Wageningen UR reports and reports from other research institutes. On request we can compile a database on a subject you are specially interested in.
- You'll get new information for practical use;
- Professional information provision custom made for you;
- Searching and finding is easy on your own web portal.
- The Hydrotheek, can be viewed at: http://www.hydrotheek.nl The Hydrotheek is a database with 40.000 resources on hydrology, aquatic ecology, water management and waste water treatment in the Netherlands. The Hydrotheek is for watermanagers and water professionals.
- Sportgrassen, can be viewed at: http://www.sportgrassen.nl This website supplies users with the Wageningen UR Library collection in the domain of Turfgrass Sciences. The collection is created for the Dutch Turfgrass and Research Foundation, a collaboration between researchers and the Dutch Turfgrass business. The website is interesting for researchers, managers in the sport field, greenkeepers, operators and sectoral organizations.
- Manure Kiosk, can be viewed at: http://www.manurekiosk.org Here you will find information on integrated manure management to enhance food security and reduce methane emissions.
Would you like to know more?
Read our blog on Gateways for Wageningen research information to professional audiences, or contact
Jacquelijn Ringersma, product manager