We have held our first network event for former and current Wageningen Elite athletes in March this year with very positive responses. So, it’s time for a second get-together!
As initiators of this network, we have been busy with several of the ideas and feedback generated during the event. We have also been able to add to our member list a number of former and current Wageningen Elite athletes.
Our second event will take place on the 27th of September. The tentative programme is as follows:
- Opening by prof. dr. Louise O. Fresco, president of the executive board of WUR
Introduction and progress on WESPn, amongst others:
- Results survey client satisfaction Wageningen elite athletes
- Project idea Roald van Noort: HumanGenomics4Sports
- WESPn online community
- Centennial 2018
- Game/competition (we still want to compete, don't we?)
- Meeting two current Wageningen elite athletes (names to be announced shortly
- Sharing of experiences, socialising, drinks and buffet dinner
We hope you will join us on Wednesday 27th of September. Drinks and a buffet dinner will be provided.
Please let us know if you will join us by sending an email. If you cannot attend on this day, but would like to stay informed about this initiative, please send us an email too.