Follow an online course at one of the top universities of the world and get credits for it. Embed an online course in the free choice part of your BSc/MSc programme and expand your horizon.
What is virtual exchange?
It's easy. Follow one of the free online courses named below and earn credits at your own university. Most courses are graded by a final exam by the university who hosts the course.
- Free, online and flexible
- Follow courses from Wageningen UR or other top universities
- Online learning experience
- Enrich your portfolio, follow your interest
- Connect with other students
- Examination at your own university
- Unfortunately, your cookie settings do not allow videos to be displayed. - check your settings
List of courses
Go directly to the list of online courses for virtual exchange.
How can I enrol?
You can enrol by filling in the application form. Do keep the following in mind:
- Make sure that you know what is expected from you (workload, required prior knowledge, assessment) and that you are committed to the course.
- The online course has to be approved by the Examination board in order to receive credits for it, so do contact your study adviser before you register for the course.
- Credits can only be obtained on completion of the online course and on successful final assessment.
- The number of places available for each of the online courses is limited.
If you have any questions or want more information about virtual exchange, go to the Frequently Asked Questions.
Each semester new courses are added. Keep in touch!