In addition to the courses listed at the bottom of this page, Meghann developed and runs the 'Transformative and Participatory Qualitative Research Methods' PhD course for WASS.
Meghann is interested in supervising students on the following topics:
- migration and migrant heritage-making
- tourism-migration nexus
- transformative and experiential learning
- travel as a tool for global citizenship education
- localhood and the politics of presence
- international medical travel
Students interested in doing a thesis on one of these themes are invited to contact her by email (meghann.ormond [@] wur.nl).
Current PhD supervision
|GEO-70224||MSc Internship Cultural Geography|
|GEO-79224||MSc Research Practice Cultural Geography|
|GEO-56806||Advanced Qualitative Research Design and Data Collection Methods|
|GEO-30306||Concepts & Approaches to Tourism Society and Environment|
|GEO-80424||MSc Thesis Cultural Geography|