Folgen Sie mir auf:
She went from Germany, via France to The Netherlands to study what fascinated her: how food is made up and affects our human bodies. Nowadays, she tries to understand how she can help people to get healthy and stay healthy with their daily food. The solution, she believes, lies in combining nutritional sciences with expertise in food technology expertise and (recently) human gut microbiology.
- 2019 onwards PhD candidate at Laboratory of Microbiology and Human Nutrition & Health, "Colonic fermentation and Metabolic Syndrome", at Wageningen University (NL)
- 2017 - 2018 Student & Research Assistant, various projects related to in vitro and in vivo (human) digestion of carbohydrates and proteins in Food Process Engineering, Human Nutrition & Health and Food Quality& Design, at Wageningen University (NL)
- 2013 - 2016 MSc Nutrition&Health, specialization "Physiology & Health Status" and MSc Food Technology, specialization "Product Design" at Wageningen University (NL), ~ thesis in collaboration with Friesland Campina and internship at Danone Nutricia Research
- 2010 - 2013 BSc Human Nurition&Health, Minor "Physical and Chemical Properties of Foods" at Wageningen University (NL) and Erasmus "Nurition & Food Technology" at AgroParisTech (F)
- Born in 1989, East-Germany, High School in Cottbus (D) and Montreuil (F)