Folgen Sie mir auf:
I am program director of the knowledge development program: Circular and Climate Neutral Society (Wagningen-UR). It is my passsion to develop partnerships that jointly seek for circular and climate neutral solutions such that we can contribute to the realization of the SGDs. In my work I make use of the theory of transition management for the large scale implementation of circular an climate neutral solutions. In my research I like to integrate physical process-based research with social learning and participatory policy development. Since 2020 I am co-managing the European Joint Program on Agricultural Soils under climate Change in close collaboration with INRAE.
- 2020 - present Coordinator European Joint Programming Agricultural Soils und er climate changes
- 2019 - present Program Manager Circular and Climate Neutral Society.
- 2017-2019 Program Lead Sustainable Land Use, Wageningen Environmental Research.
- 2014—2016 Head of the team Soil, Water and Land use, Wageningen Environmental Research
- 2012-2014 Head of the team Soil Physics and Land Management, Wageningen Environmental Research
- 2011-2012 Advisor in organisation development; Flevolandschap; Lelystad
- 2009-2011 Chair of Education Committee BSc and MSc programs International Land and Water Management
- 2004-2011 Assistant professor; Land Degradation and Development Group Wageningen University.
- 2003-2004 Research Assistant; Wageningen University, Erosion & Soil and Water Conservation Group.
- 1999-2003 PhD research; Wageningen University, Department of Environmental Sciences; Erosion & Soil and Water Conservation Group.