Have you consulted all information about how to prepare for your career, but are you in need of personal career advice from a professional? Student Career Services is here to help and support you.
Astrid van Noordenburg
You can book an appointment with Astrid for questions and tips related to:
- Support in finding an internship, job or PhD position
- The labour market in general and information about different organisations
You can book an appointment with Margo for questions and tips related to:
- Personal branding and recognizing your strengths
- Creating and/or improving a motivation letter, a CV or a LinkedIn profile
You can book an appointment with Elizabeth for questions and tips related to:
- Discovering your strengths
- Self-reflection and choosing the right career path that fits you
The career coaching sessions vary between one and maximum four meetings.
Note: In case you need more than the max of four sessions, we refer you to coaches that we closely collaborate with.
Depending on your needs, these are: