Why this programme?
- This two year programme is unique by combining three dominant perspectives in supply chains, i.e. information technology, business economics and operations optimization.
- The programme exploits and strengthens structured analytical thinking of you as a graduate.
- The programme provides you a toolkit of measurable and generically applicable methods and techniques for decision-support in sustainable supply chains.
- As a graduate you can bridge the gap between theory and its applicability in real-life enterprises.
- Unfortunately, your cookie settings do not allow videos to be displayed. - check your settings
Study programme of Sustainable Supply Chain Analytics
This is a two years programme focused on the analytics-based design and management of sustainable supply chains, including a hands-on Consultancy course, an internship and a thesis. If you want to know more, check the Programme of Sustainable Supply Chain Analytics.
Application and admission
If you have a BSc in Business Sciences, Business Economics, Industrial Engineering or in a Life Science discipline with quantitative Business Science courses in your programme you might be eligible for this master. Check Admission requirements and the application procedures for more information.
The best way to get to know a place is by getting to know the people. Students share their experiences with you about the master's programme and student life in Wageningen on the page Student experiences.
After successfully completing the programme, a wide range of professional opportunities are open to you,especially with the Wageningen focus on sustainability. You can, for example, start your career as a business analyst or a management trainee, get on a track to become manager in various supply chain roles, become a management or ICT consultant, or be active in policy development in government. If you are passionate about research you can also pursue an academic career. For some examples see Career perspectives and opportunities.