Visa and residence permit

Are you employed by Wageningen University & Research or do you bring your family to the Netherlands? Then contact the website of the Welcome Center Food Valley to arrange your visa and residence permit.

Are you a scholarship PhD candidate and are you coming to the Netherlands without a family? Then navigate to your situation in the menu on the right.