To participate in an exchange programme for study and to apply for an Erasmus+ grant, you need to fulfil the following requirements:
- You are registered as a full time student at Wageningen University (nationality is not of influence!).
If you are a BSc student:
- You have successfully passed 60 ECTS of your current study programme before applying for the exchange.
- We recommend that, before the start of your exchange period, you have successfully passed a minimum of 90 ECTS (in some cases 120 ECTS depending on the selected courses). This to help ensure a maximum academic learning experience during the exchange.
- If you are an MSc student, there are no requirements concerning the number of ECTS you have passed.
- You will not use the scholarship for expenses that are already covered by another scholarship by the EU and you will not apply for other EU scholarships during your exchange period.
- You have to undertake a language assessment (OLS) before the mobility period. This test is free of charge and takes about 45 minutes.
- You need to send us your Eramsus+ application documents (Grant Agreement and Learning Agreement) before the deadline (June 1st for exchange in semester 1 and November 1st for semester 2).
Additional requirement for exchange outside EU
- Grade point average (GPA) minimum 7.0.
- There is no travel allowance available for destinations outside the EU.