In addition to English, French, Spanish and Dutch as a second language, you can choose to take a course in any of the languages below. These are offered by our partner Radboud in’to Languages. Group courses take place online or at the Radboud University campus in Nijmegen.
Tailor-made courses can also be taught in Wageningen.
WUR students pay only € 60,-* if they meet the requirements and get 10% discount on the regular course price if they do not meet the requirements. WUR employees receive a 10% discount on the regular course price.
- Norwegian (only tailor-made)
- Polish (only tailor-made)
- Turkish (only tailor-made)
Requirements of group courses Nijmegen for WUR students
|BSc/MSc WUR Students*||€ 60|
- Excluding course material and resit.
- We don't accept cash payments.
* This price applies only to students with a signed authorisation form. Students pay € 60 if they need this language course for an internship/thesis abroad. The internship/thesis is part of their prescribed study programme/approved set of MSc examination subjects. The chair group must pay the remaining amount.
You can register at the Radboud in'to Languages website.