On this page you will find practical information about the festival.
There will be several activities suitable for children at the festival between 15:00 and 18:00. These are guided activities, but adult supervision of the children is required. This is not provided by the festival organisation and is the responsibility of the parent or chaperone.
Transport and parking
The festival is on Wageningen Campus. Bicycle and vehicle parking locations have been changed for this day. You can leave your bike in the parking area between Campus Plaza and Plus Ultra and can park your car at Lumen, Gaia, or Radix. Traffic attendants will be present who can direct you to a parking location. Public transport to campus will run as usual. For current departure times, please visit 9292.nl
You can only pay with debit or credit card at #WUR100FEST.
Toilets are available on both the ground floor and in the basement of Forum. An accessible toilet is also available on the premises. If you would like to use it, please report to the reception desk.
Toilets are available on the ground floor of Orion. Accessible toilets are available next to the reception desk as well.
Two portable toilets will be available outside near Atlas.
First-aid workers will be on site at the festival Need help? If so, speak with a #WUR100FEST employee (identified by a t-shirt with CREW on it) or a member of the security staff. They will be able to contact a first-aid worker. First-aid stations will be available next to the reception desk in Orion and on the ground floor in Forum.
To ensure that #WUR100FEST is a party for everyone, the campus after the festival is just as beautiful as before and everyone will be safe before, during and after the festival, we have set up some rules:
- By attending the festival you agree to the following rules.
- In the context of sustainability we work with hard plastic drinking cups. These will be reused elsewhere after the festival. Therefore, it is not allowed to leave the festival with drinking cups. At the festival there will be several containers where you can leave the cups.
- We request that you separate your waste and deposit it in the appropriate waste bins.
- #WUR100FEST starts at 15:00 and lasts until 0:00. We request all visitors to leave the grounds as soon as possible and, if desired, to continue the party in the city. Right after the festival we will start to clean up.
- Lost and found objects are collected at the bar in The Spot. If you only realize that you have lost something the day after the festival, please mail email@example.com.
- It is not allowed to take glass, tin and own consumptions to #WUR100FEST.
- Smoking at the festival is only allowed in the open air. No smoking is permitted in buildings, tents and / or under coverings.
- Open fire is strictly forbidden on the festival grounds.
- Crowd surfing is not allowed.
- During # WUR100FEST, photos and video recordings are made that can be distributed via the website of Wageningen University & Research and its social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and YouTube). Your presence gives you permission to use these photos and videos.
- You must always follow instructions from the festival crew. In the event of undesirable behaviour, access to the festival may be denied.
- It is not allowed for visitors under 18 years to buy and / or consume alcohol. You can only buy alcoholic beverages with a wristband at the various beverage outlets. On the terrain you can get a wristband at various places, on presentation of a valid ID. Visitors under the age of 18 receive a different wristband with which alcohol cannot be ordered. In addition, visitors of 18 years and older are not allowed to pass alcohol to visitors under the age of 18. After a first warning, a second violation will lead to removal of the site. At the request of the crew, an ID-proof must be shown so that the age can be determined.
- It is forbidden to have or trade illegal substances such as drugs or other mind-expanding drugs. It is also not allowed to be under the influence of drugs or other mind-expanding drugs.
- WUR can deny a visitor entrance to the festival if there is any evidence of soft or hard drug use (WUR employs a zero-tolerance policy), alcohol abuse, general disturbance of the peace (such as aggression, harassment, or other offensive behaviour), or if they are conducting commercial activities.
- It is not allowed to bring weapons to the festival. Items that can be used as weapons or to disrupt the order are also not allowed.
- It is not allowed to show annoying and / or aggressive behaviour that does not contribute to the festivities. After a first warning, a second violation will lead to removal of the site.
- Visiting # WUR100FEST is entirely at your own risk.
- The organization can never be held liable for damage, injury and / or theft caused by third parties.
- The organization can never be held liable for loss / damage of personal property.
- In circumstances where these rules do not provide an answer, the judgment of the organization is leading.