The Election committee is responsible for the planning and the technical aspect of the election.
The Election Committee is charged with the following duties:
1. Make a planning for the Student Council election for the upcoming year.
2. Announce the SC election dates in Resource and other media.
3. Prepare forms and lists for the candidates, and collect them.
4. Understand how the election system functions, carefully check the electronic voting system to prevent possible errors.
5. During the election period, the election committee is responsible for dealing with all questions/emails from students, and solving technical problems.
6. The election committee has to confirm the election results! We have to arrange the official announcement of the results.
7. When there are more than 12 candidates, the election will be organized according to the schedule. If there aren't enough candidates, the committee has to make new arrangements.