These subsidies for international student activities makes funding available for student activities with an international character.
The impact of your gift
Your gift enables the University Fund Wageningen to promote integration and networking between Dutch and international students. These subsidies for international student activities allow students to take a study trip abroad thereby acquiring international experience and new contacts.
Activities eligible for subsidies are those activities that fall outside regular Wageningen University subsidy regulations and may receive one-time funding only.
Examples of activities eligible for subsidies are:
- The organisation of a study trip abroad for Wageningen University students.
- Special exchange projects;
- To give a presentation at an (inter)national congress;
- The organisation of a English symposium for study- and student associations;
- Remaining activities that are within the scope of the UFW guidelines.