The fund provides the Pavlos Condellis Scholarship for Greek students who aim to support the development of agriculture in Greece, with a special focus on precision farming.
The Pavlos Condellis Scholarship will cover the living costs during a period of 24 months plus tuition fees and insurance. The grant does not include costs of traveling.
Students who wish to apply for the Pavlos Condellis Scholarship are required to
- Have the Greek nationality
- Have been admitted to a relevant MSc programme at Wageningen University. Preference is given to students admitted to the MSc Programme Biosystems Engineering
- Have scored a high GPA in their BSc
- Supply proof that they cannot afford the costs of study themselves
- Return to Greece after graduation and contribute to the development of the Greek agricultural sector
Have been admitted to a relevant MSc programme at Wageningen University.