Are you applying for a BSc programme at Wageningen University & Research? Then you might be eligible for the Holland Scholarship.
What is the Holland Scholarship?
The Holland Scholarship supports talented students from a number of non-Eu countries. If you are selected as a Holland Scholarship beneficiary you will get a one-time payment of €5000. This will be transferred to your Dutch bank account during the first year of your study. A candidate can be awarded multiple Holland Scholarships, up to a maximum of three (€ 15.000).
1. You are an excellent applicant from Costa Rica, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Russia, South-Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam.
2. You have unconditional admission to one of our on campus BSc programmes.
3. You did not participate in a degree programme in the Netherlands before.
* Students with a double nationality (EU and Non-EEA nationality) must contact the Student Service Centre to check whether they are eligible for a scholarship.
1. Required document 1: Download and complete the financial plan.
2. Required document 2: Proof your excellence with a reference letter from a previous educational institution or a grade ranking sheet.
3. Fill in the online application form in Step 3 and upload the required documents.
4. Submit before May 1st, 2021. As of this date the online application form will not be available anymore.
The Holland Scholarships is financially supported by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and is administrated by Nuffic. As part of the scholarship programme the university is obliged to share the following details with both parties:
Awardees: Complete name, gender, date of birth, nationality, country of prior education, email address of awardee, name of university and programme for which the scholarship has been awarded.
Rejected candidates: Nationality, name of university and programme for which the applicant applied.
The Holland Scholarship is made available by: Wageningen University & Research | VSNU | Nuffic | Vereniging Hogescholen | Ministry of Education, Culture and Science