Why this programme?
- Interdisciplinary study of tourism combining social, economic and environmental sciences.
- Joint academic degree of WUR and Breda University of Applied Sciences.
- Conclusion of the second year with an international field project in South-East Asia, Africa or Latin America.
Study programme of BSc Science of Tourism
The first two years of the bachelor's programme Tourism take place at Breda University of Applied Sciences. The third year takes place in Wageningen. On the page Programme of Tourism you can find the general programme and more information about courses, theses and internships. You can also learn more about the Background of the bachelor's programme.
Admission and application
On the page Application and admission you can find more information about the admission requirements for Dutch and international students.
Future career and master's
After finishing the Bachelor in Tourism you can apply for different master's programmes at Wageningen or Breda. Learn more about Your future career and possible master's programmes
Meet us and events
Would you like to know more about the bachelor's programme Tourism? You are more than welcome to visit one of the events in Breda or Wageningen.
- Check out Breda with the Campus Tour
- Visit the Open Day in Breda
- Join a Webinar
- Read more about the possibilities in Breda
- Student for a day