Adding external courses to your Study Programme
If you followed courses or a Minor at another university than Wageningen University & Research it is possible to add (some of) these achieved courses to the electives of your WU study programme.
Did you follow courses or a minor on another university with an Erasmus+ grant? Please check this page to find out which steps to take.
How to add courses you achieved outside WUR to your electives? Please follow all steps below carefully. Processing of your results may take up to three weeks and even longer during the holidays.
1. Enter the courses you wish to add to your electives in the Osiris Planapp and submit for approval together with your "Electives Motivation Form"
2. When you have completed the courses please request your Transcript of Records in English (also if you completed the courses at a Dutch university) from the host university. Please deliver your Transcript of Records in one of the ways stated below:
- Original hard-copy of the transcript with stamp and signature, or
- Sent a PDF by e-mail directly from the host university administration to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com if you went on Erasmus Exchange.
3. After your grades have been entered we kindly ask you to check if they appear in your Electives on your Study Progress Overview.