Residence permit extension

At the beginning of your study International Office has applied for a residence permit for you. This residence permit has a validity of your study, plus three months. If you cannot finish your studies in the allocated time, you need to extend your studies and possibly also your residence permit.

For the extension of your study you need to contact the financial department. You can contact them via the page Questions and answers for current master students. The student will receive the GOP (Guarantee Of Payment) forms by e-mail. On this form the study advisor needs to fill out how many months you will need in order to graduate. Our financial department will send an invoice for tuition fees.

After payment the International Office will inform you about the steps that you have to take regarding your legal stay (with probably a new residence permit).

As we need to extend your residence permit the IND dues for extension are €161,-