The eWallet is a virtual wallet, you use to pay at the multifunctionals and at the hot drinks vending machines on campus. To be able to use the eWallet, you have to charge it with an amount. After topping up, use your WUR card to log in to a multifunctional or hot drink vending machine to make your payment.
Top-up eWallet with KUARIO
KUARIO is a secure payment app for topping up your WUR card. KUARIO will replace the MyInepro app on 1 January 2021. You can download the KUARIO app from Google Play or the App Store and create an account with your WUR email address. Your KUARIO account is linked to your WUR card so you can continue to pay with it as you are used to. The credit from MyInepro that is already on your card, will be transferred to KUARIO. In order to actually be able to use the credit, you need to activate your account by accepting the “membership” invitation.
Advantages of KUARIO
With the app you can top-up your eWallet, view transactions, create a group budget and transfer money to other KUARIO users. So very handy!
KUARIO is simple, safe and fast. You can download the KUARIO app from Google Play or the App Store and create an account with your WUR email address. Dutch bank account holders can add credit via iDeal, whereas non-Dutch bank account holders use PayPal. You can top up your E-Wallet with €10, €20, €30, €40 or €50. There are no costs for topping up your credit using iDEAL. With Paypal you pay some transaction costs. In order to start using PayPal, you need to create a free account. Please see www.paypal.com.
- Download the app.
- Click on "forgot password".
- A pop-up "Send a password reset mail" will appear, click "OK".
- Enter your @wur.nl email address and click "OK".
- You will then receive a new password with which you can log in.
When you log in to KUARIO for the first time, you will see an envelope with "1" in the top right corner. This is a message asking you to confirm your membership to WUR.
- Under "Account" choose "Memberships".
- At "Pending" click on the line that appears.
- Click on "Accept".
- Your WURcard is now linked to KUARIO so that you can use the credit on the card which can be topped up via the mobile app.
- In the app you can transfer your credit to another user, who then can repay you in person.
- You can use the "Refund" option in the Kuario app to request a refund. Your credit will be transferred to your account number that was used to top up the balance. An administration fee will be charged for this transaction. These amount to 3.5% of the total refund amount with a minimum of 50 eurocent.
- To receive a refund when you don't have an active membership, you’ll need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the following in the email: - your IBAN account number - the ascription of the bank account - your WUR email address. An administration fee will be charged for this transaction. These amount to 3.5% of the total refund amount with a minimum of 50 eurocent.
For any questions, please mail the Servicedesk Facilities.
The personal data that is processed in relation to the payment services are collected through the applications of Kuario B.V., part of Inepro Group B.V., and are processed under the responsibility of Wageningen University & Research (WUR). WUR has executed a data processing agreement with Kuario for this purpose. When using the payment systems, Kuario processes the following personal data: email adres . The processing of this personal data is necessary to execute the payment service.
The personal data will be processed by Kuario. Personal data collected through the use of the payment service will be treated confidentially and will be stored by Kuario and WUR for a maximum period of 7 years, or on first request of WUR, or until the agreement with Kuario is terminated, whichever is earlier.
WUR processes personal data in accordance with WUR’s Personal Data Protection Regulation, which you can find here. In the Regulation, you may also find further information on how you can exercise your rights under the GDPR. For further information on this privacy statement you may contact WUR’s Data Protection Officer through: email@example.com.