The Executive MBA (EMBA) in Food & Agribusiness is developed for mid-career professionals, with the ambition to grow further in an executive function in the Food & Agribusiness sector.
This Executive MBA in Food & Agribusiness (F&A) is a partnership between TIAS Business School and Wageningen University & Research.
Why join the MBA in Food & Agribusiness?
- Unique combination of general management knowledge to the specific context of Food & Agribusiness
- The programme is designed to suit your needs when balancing work and study
- Personal development: Leadership development is a key part of the curriculum
- Share your learning experience with fellow participants coming from very diverse backgrounds including the Food & Agribusiness industry
- Deep emphasis on enhancing your career prospects
- Upon successful completion you will receive the title Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- This programme has received international (AMBA) and institutional (AACSB) accreditation
MBA in Food & Agribusiness programme
The academic programme of the Executive MBA in F&A offers state-of-the-art academic insights and combines them with best practises from renowned business leaders. The programme consists of three blocks. Each block closes with high- level integration modules on key issues and challenges specific to F&A. A final management project, the so-called Capstone project, which is your final proof of MBA-level integral management skills, will be specific to a F&A case, supervised by leading scholars from Wageningen University & Research.
Overview Academic Programme MBA
For whom is the Executive MBA?
The Executive MBA in F&A focuses on high potentials (minimum 5-years of business experience) with the ambition to be the future leaders in Food & Agribusiness. Participants work in roles that require them to have an overview of their organization, and
understand the impact of specific decisions within their organization.
Get in contact with the MBA Programme Advisor
More information about the programme? or approach Agnes Kiss, programme advisor Executive Education for a CV assessment, question(s), sit-in class or application information.