List of teachers and organizers
- Ynte SCHUKKEN, Professor of Management of Farm Animal Health, Quantitative Veterinary Epidemiology, WUR (WIAS staff member, organizer)
- Annette NIGSCH, Postdoctoral associate, Quantitative Veterinary Epidemiology, WUR (organizer)
- Yrjo GROHN, Professor of Epidemiology, Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine, USA
- Rowland KAO, Professor of Veterinary Epidemiology and Data Science, Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Liliana SALVADOR, Research Fellow, Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Methodology for incorporating bacterial phylogenetics based on Whole Genome Sequencing into predictive models for infectious diseases
- Interdisciplinary research incorporating ecology, economics, molecular biology, and epidemiology
- Apply methods and models from this interdisciplinary research towards better understanding the principles and dynamics governing transmission of mycobacterial infection.
More information and registration will follow in January 2018. For now, save the dates!