WIMEK offers excellent facilities to start a scientific career in the natural and social environmental sciences.
The four-year PhD programme consists of:
- A research component: conducting research under supervision of internationally leading scientists and writing a thesis.
- A smaller education and training component.
The programme can also be followed via a so-called sandwich model, which means:
- About 6 months study and proposal writing at Wageningen University.
- 3 years of research at an institute / university in your home country.
- Another 6 months data analysis and thesis writing at Wageningen University.