When to apply for an extension of a residence permit?
The PhD office can extend your residence permit if a complete submission is sent to the PhD office at the latest 6 weeks before the current redisent permit ends.
The costs for extension of the residence permit are € 192,-. These costs will be passed on to the chair group.
How to apply
Send all documents stated below in one email to the PhD office via PhD.email@example.com.
After the positive decision from the IND, you receive an invitation to collect the new residence permit.
(NOTE: all documents that must be signed by the PhD candidate must be checked for the right signature. The signature must be the same as on the passport)
- The forms antecedents certificate, permission to use personal details and information form filled in by the candidate;
- The information form chair group filled in by the contact person from the chair group;
- A clear scan of the passport (personal details and stamped pages). The passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months and include at least two blank pages, it must also be signed;
Proof of sufficient finances for the requested period of residence consisting of:
- Copy of the front and back of the current residence permit pass;
- An invitation letter in PDF format, signed by the promotor;
- The signed form: Hosting agreement PhD office. Please see the instruction.
If you have any questions, please contact the PhD Office via PhD.firstname.lastname@example.org.