The Doctorate Conferral Regulations (promotiereglement in Dutch) are formal regulations and protocol concerning thesis format and public defence. The Wageningen Code of Conduct entails the principles of good scientific teaching and research.
PhD candidates are strongly recommended to download a copy and familiarise themselves with the rules and regulations.
- Doctoral Degree regulations (610,26 kb)
- Netherlands Code of Conduct for Research Integrity (2,14 mb)
- Protocol photographer at PhD thesis defence Wageningen University (98,31 kb)
- Go no go form 2017.pdf (417,38 kb)
- Letter of Academic Board to PhD supervisors and candidates 2017 (475,17 kb)
- Letter on Ius promovendi for all involved in PhD supervion.pdf (344,74 kb)
- Guide for PhD supervisors (265 kb)