Documents to submit
Please submit the following documents to the International Office as soon as possible:
• A good quality scanned copy of all the pages in your passport showing your personal details, photo, dates of issue and expiry, stamps (if applicable), stickers (if applicable) and written pages (if applicable). Please note that your passport should be valid at least 6 months after entering the Netherlands. You can upload a copy of your passport through STARS or through our questions and answers on our website
For Chinese students only:
• Apply for a Nuffic certificate ; it will be sent to us by the Nuffic
Documents to bring with you to the Netherlands
The following documents are required for official authorities and Wageningen University and should be arranged well in time and brought with you to the Netherlands.
• A valid passport. Your passport should be valid least 6 months after entering the Netherlands
• An original certified* (translated) copy of your Bachelor degree or Master degree ( a scan is not sufficient)
• An original certified* (translated) copy of your transcript of academic records obtained during the Bachelor or Master ( a scan is not sufficient)
*certified copy: a certified copy is a duplicate of a document that shows the original signature and stamp or seal of a suitable professional person or organisation to verify that it is a true and genuine copy of the original document. A photocopy of a certified copy is not acceptable. It is also possible to bring your original degree and transcript. We will make certified copies for you upon arrival.
Certified copies can be made by:
1. university which issued the diploma
2. a solicitor
3. Wageningen University (bring the original with you in order to make a certified copy)
In countries that have a so-called ‘apostille-agreement’ with The Netherlands. An Apostille is a special seal applied by an authority, usually the State Department, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Ministry of Justice, to certify that a document is genuine.