for EU and NON-EU students
How to become a resident in Wageningen?
All foreign students staying in the Netherlands for more than four months must register as a resident of Wageningen at the Town Hall municipal registry office. You will need to present:
- Passport or EU Indentity card
- Proof of accomodation (e.g. rental contract) Please print your rental contract before your arrival in Wageningen or save it on your cell phone.
Town Hall Address
Municipality of Wageningen,
Town Hall, ‘Burgerzaken’, Markt 22, Wageningen. Tel. 0317-492911 or 0317-492450.
You can register on the following days:
Free entrance: Wednesday 8:30-12:30 and Friday 13:30-19:00
All other days (Monday- Friday) the municipality works by appointment only. You can make an appointment through the following website:
How to become a resident of another town?
If you have found a room in another city, you need to register at the municipality of the city of residence. For municipalities other than Wageningen, you need to bring the following documents:
- Passport or EU Identity card
- Original birth certificate
- Original marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of accommodation (e.g. rental contract) Please print your rental contract before your arrival in Wageningen
For additional information you can check the website of the municipality of the city of residence.