Exchange Partner Universities in China

Additional requirement for non EU universities; GPA 7.0 or higher!

Please note that the costs of exchange outside EU are in general more expensive than exchange in the Erasmus+ programme in the EU. However, in most bilateral agreements the partner university will not charge tuition fees. There is no possibility to receive an Erasmus+ grant for exchange to China. The WUR exchange office has NO grants available for exchange to China.  
Tip: check or fondsenwervingonline to find grants

Contact Wageningen UR

Coordinator for China:Ellen de Jong

The Hongkong University of science and technology

Fact Sheet

Fact Sheet Hong Kong


Contact exchange coordinators

Social Sciences: Marita van den Bergh


Food & Technology: Ellen de Jong


Life Sciences: Hanna Gooren


Environmental Sciences: Dennis Duindam