Applications for the academic year 2022-2023
The deadline for the selection round for study exchange in 2022-2023 has already passed (Feb 1st, 2022). However, it is still possible to apply for one of the exchange spots that are still available. These exchange spots left will be allocated on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis. Please follow this procedure:
- Have a look at the Exchange spots left list to see which exchange destination or destinations has or have your interest.
- Lookup the webpage about exchange of the host university of your interest and find out if the application deadline for exchange is still open.
- Contact your Departmental Exchange Coordinator. For countries outside of Europe, contact the coordinator in charge of exchange to the respective continent.
- You Departmental Exchange Coordinator will let you know if the exchange spot is available to you and will inform you about the rest of the procedure.
- Deadline to apply for exchange in the first semester of 2022-2023 is April 15th, 2022. Please note that our partner universities also have their individual deadlines for application.
Important note about the COVID-19 pandemic and other travel restrictions
For WUR it is crucial that the exchange destination is green, yellow or orange, under safe conditions, at the start of the exchange programme. For more details please check the WUR Travel policy for students.