On this page you can find all information about the application process to apply for an Erasmus+ exchange and an Erasmus+ grant for study.
Procedure and forms
The European Union has made a detailed procedure for applications to their Erasmus+ exchange programme and grant. Please follow this procedure exactly. If you need help ask your exchange coordinator to assist you.
Deadline application forms for Erasmus+ Grant:
First semester: June 1st
Second semester: November 1st
Upon return: withing 14 days of the end of your exchange period
All documents need to be handed in at the exchange administrators, prefarably by e-mail. Please make sure you hand in the full document and not only the pages you signed or filled!
1. Grant Agreement for Study
This form has to be signed by the student, an exchange administrator (after all other documents are correct, so you can just send us the form only signed by yourself) and strictly handed in before the above mentioned deadline.
- Please name the document when handing in: GA [Lastname]
2. Learning Agreement for Study
This form has to be signed by the student and Wageningen Erasmus Exchange Coordinator first. After, the receiving institution has to sign.
- Please name the document when handing in: LA [Lastname]
Useful information to fill in the Learning Agreement correctly:
- If you are a BSc student; select the MSc code which is related to your BSc programme.
-This movie from our Irish colleagues might help you to correctly complete your learning agreement. Please note that our format looks slightly different and that of course you should fill it out for The Netherlands and not Ireland.
As it sometimes takes some time and effort to get your Learning Agreement signed by all parties, we are a bit more flexible with the deadline of this document. But, inform us timely you are working on getting the signs!
NOTE: If you change the duration of your stay because you take extra courses for example (including taking for example language courses in advance), you have to ask for permission. Without permission you cannot receive an Erasmus+ status (and thus also no grant) for these extra days.
3. Transcript of records
A recent official transcript of Wageningen University, you can get this at SSC. (You will probably also need this transcript for your application at your host university, so ask for 2 copies). Make sure you hand in your transcript before the deadline!
- Please name the document when handing in: TOR [Lastname]
4. OLS (Online Linguistic Support)
For the Erasmus+ requirements you have to complete an online language test. Besides, it is optional to take a free online language course. The test is compulsorary, eventhough you already did another language course because the EU monitors the influence on language skills through the exchange programme.
Information about both the compulsorary test and the optional language course will follow via e-mail after you handed in the other compulsorary documents.
- All documents need to be handed in at the exchange administrators, preferably by e-mail.
- Please fill out all forms on a computer. Handwritten forms cannot be accepted.
- Please make sure you hand in the full document and not only the pages you signed or filled!
- Make sure the contracts are complete (so we can see what you signed when opening your file). The printers at WUR can scan several pages to one PDF, see instructions at the printers. You can also use digital signs.
-Every document in a single file (so do not paste the Grant Agreement and Learning Agreement together)
- Please name the document when handing in: GA [Lastname] or LA [Lastname] or TOR [Lastname]
If you hand in your application after the deadlines for the Erasmus grant you will be added to our waiting list. Applications handed in after the start of your exchange will not be accepted at all and you will not have an Erasmus+ status (which means you have to pay tuition fees).