Below is an overview of the universities that have an inter-institutional agreement with Wageningen University and Research, both Erasmus+ and non-European. Moreover, a list of possible courses if provided to simplify your decision making process.
Information for OUTGOING WUR students:
- To get insight in the possibilities per study field and to get an idea about the popularity, use the Excel you can download at the button 'Study exchange partner universities'. Use this Excel file to choose your university. This information is updated regularly. A √ means we have an agreement for your study program. Green means there is a big chance you can go to this university. Orange means you have a lot of competition (so if you have high grades your chances to get in are higher)
Study exchange spots left (2019-2020):
Are you a BSc or MSc student and interested in following courses abroad (e.g. for minor)?
Follow the steps to apply:
1. Choose an appropriate study exchange spot here: exchange spots left
Keep in mind: the available spots are on the basis of first come first served.
2. Contact your exchange coordinator about your choice: exchange coordinator
The exchange coordinator will inform you further about the application procedure.
3. Do you want financial support during your exchange? If your destination is part of Erasmus+ Apply here:
Important note: Please strongly consider your application. It is very unfortunate if you are selected and decide not to go without a strong reason. By that time we won’t be able to relocate the place to another student.
- To get more information about the partner universities and the extra requirements for non-Erasmus+ partners, please select the country of preference in the following list: