On this page you can find all the information about the process upon return. If you did an Erasmus+ exchange (in the EU), please check the information under 'Erasmus+'. If you did an exchange outside the EU, please read the information under 'Non EU' .
Hand in the following forms at the administrators at the Exchange Office, preferably by e-mail:
1. Statement receiving institution
Please note, if the period of your exchange (including for example language courses or introduction week is longer than previously indicated on your application, you have to ask for permission at your exchange coordinator. Otherwise we cannot grant you for the extra days.
- Please name the document when handing in: SRI [Lastname]
2. Original Transcript of Records receiving institution
Do not forget to ask your host institution for a Transcript of Records before you return to the Netherlands. The courses on the Transcript of Records have to correspond with those of the ‘Learning Agreement’ (see point 4). The original transcript has to be handed in as soon as it is available and has to be dated, signed and stamped. We cannot accept a digital transcript, unless it is send directly from your receiving institution to us.
3. Changed Learning Agreement
If you changed the courses that are on your Learning Agreement during your exchange, then you have to hand in a 'Changed Learning Agreement' - see the original Learning Agreement document, section 'to be completed DURING mobility'. On this document you can add or delete the courses you did/did not follow. Make sure that your Transcript of Records contains the same courses as your Learning Agreement in combination with your Changed Learning Agreement.
The Changed Learning Agreement has to be signed by you, your host exchange coordinator and your home exchange coordinator.
- Please name the document when handing in: CLA [Lastname]
4. Academic Recognition Form
The courses need to be the same in the (changed) Learning Agreement.
- Please name the document when handing in: ARF [Lastname]
Hand in the following questionaires/tests online:
5. Student report
You must fill in a questionnaire to provide feedback on your Erasmus Mobility period. You will receive this questionnaire from the EU as an online form in your mailbox after your exchange period.
6. OLS (Online Linguistic Support)
After your exchange period you have to complete the second language test. You will receive the link via e-mail.
When you handed in all the compulsorary documents:
- Your grades will be entered in your Study Program Approval (SPA) by SSC. Visit the page of the Examining Boards for more information on Conversion of external credits and grades. It will take 2-3 weeks till your grades are in SPA.
- You will receive information about the grant payment
-‘Transcript of Records’ from receiving institution.