The European Conference Personalised Nutrition and Health brings together science, health and business to discuss the latest developments, innovations and possible next steps in the nutrition, health and food world.
This programme is not open for registration yet.
You can already show your interest.
Why attend this conference?
Consumer interest in nutritional self-optimisation continues to grow and new insights are increasing. As a result, global players and start-ups are developing new ways to implement personalised nutrition into our daily lives. You will be inspired by businesses that already have brought some of the knowledge into practise.
For whom is this conference?
This programme is designed for professionals in the AgriFood industry and MedTech organisations. This includes R&D managers, product managers, brand managers, researchers, scientists, innovation managers, business developers and marketeers.
Programme and topics
The programme includes an online preparation module. Teachers will present themselves in short video clips. In addition, you will prepare the content of the workshops. That will enable us to focus together on interaction and discussion during the workshops on the 7th of October, to get the best translation of the knowledge into your daily working practice. You will:
- Get to know the latest developments and future innovations in PNH
- Gain insights in how to understand consumer & food behaviour
- Get inspired by disruptors about their (successful) business models
- Learn how to bring the latest knowledge about PNH into your business or health practice in several workshops. With our new learning approach you will be able to dive deeper into the possible solutions you are looking for in your own organisation
- Learn how personalised nutrition can work on health by evidence based research
- Connect and grow your network with experts and other professionals working in the field
- Know how to use the right data in the right way to be able to reach your own goals in PNH
- Be able to meet young researchers that present their latest results on poster boards
Speakers & host
The list of speakers and host will be announced later on.
This programme is not open for registration yet. You can already show your interest. Questions? Contact the programme manager.