The European Conference Personalised Nutrition and Health brings together science, health and industry business to discuss the latest developments, innovations and possible next steps in the nutrition, health and food world.
This programme is not open for registration yet.
You can already .
Initiated by TNO and Wageningen University & Research organizes events on a yearly base, during which they share the latest research insights. Click here for the PNH website.
Why attend this seminar?
After the reflection of 2019 during the 1st PNH Comference on the results of researching technology and knowledge, in a consortium where science (TNO-WUR) and a variety of companies worked closely together, we now look what is beyond these results. Where are we going, in making the knowledge as applicable for scaling up as possible? How can we translate the findings so far, into our own daily work in the world of food, nutrition & health?
Consumer interest in nutritional self-optimisation continues to grow and new insights in research are increasing. As a result, global players and start-ups are developing new ways to implement personalised nutrition into our daily lives. You will be inspired by businesses that already have brought some of the knowledge into practise.
For whom is this seminar?
This seminar is designed for professionals in the AgriFood industry and TechMed organisations. This includes R&D managers, product managers, brand managers, researchers, scientists, innovation managers, business developers and marketers. The conference will host a maximum of 100 persons. The programme is held in English and participants are expected to have full English proficiency.
Programme and topics
You will prepare yourself online for the conference in a Wageningen University & Research platform. Teachers will present themselves in short video clips. In addition, you will prepare the content of the workshops. That will enable us to focus together on interaction and discussion during the workshops to get the best translation of the knowledge into your working practice.
- Get to know the latest developments and future innovations in PNH
- Gain insights in how to understand consumer & food behaviour
- Get inspired by disruptors about their (successful) business models
- Learn how to bring the latest knowledge about PNH into your business or health practice in several workshops. With our new learning approach you will be able to dive deeper into the possible solutions you are looking for in your own organisation.
- Learn how personalised nutrition can work on health by evidence based research
- Connect and grow your network with experts and other professionals working in the field
- Know how to use the right data in the right way to be able to reach your own goals in PNH
Speakers & host
The list of speakers and host will be announced later on.
More information and registration
You can already . Questions? Contact the programme manager.