- Students from the lower and upper years of HAVO and VWO can participate.
- Lower: Students can participate in the Global Challenge.
Upper: Students can participate in the research they conducted in 2019/2020, provided it is related to the world food issue.
- Extended essay
- Participation (via school) in a Junior Consultancy Training ‘Food waste’, ‘The Ideal Burger’ or ‘Food for Mars and Moon’
- Other research, if in consultation with and after permission from the Wageningen Youth Institute. Please contact us for this.
- Students from the upper years write an additional advice write additional advice to world leaders about solutions to the global food issue, based on the research mentioned above. This advice consists of two A4s.
- You can register as a team of maximum four students.
- To be eligible for the trip to the Global Youth Institute in the United States of America, attendance at the "Wageningen Youth Institute 2020" event on Thursday, March 19 is compulsory.
- Your name can be distributed via the communication channels of the Wageningen Youth Institute, Wageningen University & Research and the World Food Prize Foundation.
- Visual material (such as photo and video recordings) that you are on can be distributed via the communication channels of the Wageningen Youth Institute, Wageningen University & Research and the World Food Prize Foundation. If you are younger than 16 years old, your parents must give permission for this by using a form that you will receive from us after you register.
- If you object to the publication of your name and visual material on which you are listed, please contact us via the contact form on this website.
Date of version: 23-07-2019