Information about Wageningen in'to Languages Complaints Procedure
If you are not satisfied with something, please let us know. This can be done in several ways:
Talking to the person(s) causing the problem and finding a satisfactory solution together.
Initiating a formal procedure: filing an official complaint.
According to the dictionary, a complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction; for instance, you may not be happy with the behaviour of a lecturer or colleague, or with the quality of services.
You can share your complaint with us in different ways:
- Complete the complaints form on the Wageningen in’to Languages website; you can submit this form digitally.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; subject: ‘complaint’.
- Send a letter to the Wageningen in'to Languages Complaints Committee; subject: ‘complaint’.
- After receipt, your complaint will receive a registration number.
- All complaints are handled confidentially by the Complaints Committee, consisting of the Head of Wageningen in’to Languages, Irene Jansen, the team leader Service Centre and the Policy & Quality staff.
- After submitting a complaint you will receive a message from ms Jansen within 2 working days.
- If the decision has been made not to process your complaint you will be informed of this within a week of receipt of the complaint.
- Within two weeks of receipt of the complaint you will receive an e-mail containing a detailed evaluation of the complaint and a possible solution.
- You will receive a written confirmation of the outcome of the complaint procedure and any agreements made.
- Should you disagree with the decision by the Complaint Committee, please contact Loura Bos, Head of Operational Services at the Wageningen University & Research Facilities & Services department.
Our Translation & Editing department has a separate complaints procedure. If you have suggestions for improvement, if you are not satisfied with the services of this department, or if you wish to view their complaints procedure, please don’t hesitate to let us know by calling (+31)6-27821849 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.