Information about Wageningen in'to Languages Complaints Procedure
If you are not satisfied with something, please let us know. This can be done in several ways:
Talking to the person(s) causing the problem and finding a satisfactory solution together.
Initiating a formal procedure: filing an official complaint.
According to the dictionary, a complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction; for instance, you may not be happy with the behaviour of a lecturer or colleague, or with the quality of services.
You can share your complaint with us in different ways:
- Complete the complaints form on the Wageningen in’to Languages website; you can submit this form digitally.
- Request a complaints form at the Wageningen in’to Languages front desk, tel.: +31 317 482552. Complete this form, sign and submit it.
- Send an e-mail to Ms. R. Schuurmans, (firstname.lastname@example.org); subject: ‘complaint’.
- Send a letter to the Wageningen in'to Languages Complaints Committee; subject: ‘complaint’.
- After receipt your complaint will receive a registration number.
- All complaints are handled confidentially by the Complaints Committee, consisting of the Head of Wageningen in’to Languages, Sylvia van der Weerden, the manager of the division to which the complaint is related, the Policy & Quality staff member and the Shared Service Centre Manager.
- After submitting a complaint you will receive a message from the Shared Service Centre Manager within 2 working days.
- If the decision has been made not to process your complaint you will be informed of this within a week of receipt of the complaint.
- Within two weeks of receipt of the complaint you will receive an e-mail containing a detailed evaluation of the complaint and a possible solution.
- You will receive a written confirmation of the outcome of the complaint procedure and any agreements made.
- Should you disagree with the decision by the Complaint Committee, please contact Loura Bos, Head of Operational Services at the Wageningen University & Research Facilities & Services department.