The Executive MBA (EMBA) in Food & Agribusiness is developed for mid-career professionals, with the ambition to grow further in an executive function in the Food & Agribusiness sector.
What do we offer?
- Career shaping, grow beyond your current specialist role into a managerial function and preparing you to be the ‘future leader in Food & Agribusiness”
- A flexible monthly learning format developed especially to suit your lifestyle and working commitments
- Learn and work, benefit personally and professionally by practically applying what you learn within your organization
- Significantly advance your career prospects with our tailored Personal Leadership Program (PLP)
- Discover the bigger picture, business influence and the societal impact of responsible leadership
Organizational environments and also the world are changing at a rapid pace. More and more we are lo
oking towards capable leaders, whose judgment is sound and who provide out of the ordinary insights. Exceptional decisions are made by taking the interests of multiple stakeholders across multiple scenarios into consideration. Aligning your career ambitions with this broader awareness is the next step in becoming a rounded, responsible business leader whow knows how to apply his/her knowledge to the specific Food & Agribusiness.
Our Executive MBA in Food & Agribusiness places a deep emphasis on enhancing your career. This 2-year degree program is designed to suit your needs when balancing work and study. Targeting key areas, it encompasses academic, personal and societal development. An all-round approach, aimed at making you an accomplished leader both professionally and socially.
The Executive MBA in F&A focusses on early career high potentials (6-8 years of business experience) with the ambition to be the “future leaders in Food & Agribusiness". The participants work in roles which require them to have an overview of their organization and on the impact of specific decisions on that organization.
- Prof. Dr. ir. H. (Hans) van Trijp, Chair of Marketing and Consumer Behaviour Group of Wageningen University.
- Dr. E (Eric) Dooms, Associate professor of Strategy and Academic director of the TIAS MBA programs.