To apply for EM-SANF:
Currently there is no common application procedure for the EM-SANF programme. You have to apply for admission via the universities of your choice.
For questions you can contact email@example.com.
The selection of students for the EM-SANF programme by the Consortium is according to formal admission conditions:
- BSc degree in Animal Sciences, Biology or Veterinary Sciences with a number of prerequisites (Mathematics, Statistics and Chemistry).
- Grade point average needs to be at minimum 70% of the maximum score.
The following qualifications are acceptable as evidence of proficiency in English*:
- IELTS overall grade 6.0 (with a minimum sub-score of 6.0 for speaking)
- TOEFL internet-based 80 (with a minimum sub-score of 20 for speaking)
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE): pass at grade C or above.
- Cambridge First Certificate (FCE): pass at grade B or above.
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) pass at grade C or above.
Applicants who have completed their bachelor's or master's degree in one of the following countries: Australia, Ireland, Canada (except those educated at universities in Quebec), New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States of America are exempted from submitting an English proficiency test.
Nationals of one of the following countries, Bangladesh, Botswana, Bhutan, Cameroon, Cyprus, Ghana, Guyana, India, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Malaysia, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, The Philippines, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Singapore, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe who have completed their bachelor's or master's degree in their homecountry are strongly encouraged to submit a sufficient result of an English proficiency test. If this is not possible, a signed statement from the university that the medium of instruction during the complete bachelor’s programme they followed was English is required.
All other applicants need to submit a sufficient result of an English language proficiency test.
PLEASE NOTE: For admission to the EM-SANF programme, our English requirements for Ethiopian and Eritrean applicants have changed. Nationals of Ethiopia and Eritrea will be required to submit sufficient English language test results (IELTS, TOEFL internet-based).
The admission committee reserves the right to request any applicant to submit an English language proficiency test.