Enrolment in an MSc Programme at Wageningen University & Research requires:
- A BSc degree (or equivalent) in a field of science relevant to your selected programme
- A Grade Point Average (GPA) for this BSc of at least 70% of the maximum grade
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Relevant BSc programmes
Applicants should have a relevant BSc degree in animal science, aquatic science, biology, ecology, fisheries, marine science, environmental sciences or natural/technical sciences related to marine or aquatic environment or should have a Dutch bachelor degree related to the topics mentioned above (see Dutch students below).
For more information contact the programme director.
To apply for admission to the MSc Programme you have to submit several documents. This process is described step by step on the website of the Student Service Centre (SSC).
Please submit your application as soon as possible and certainly within the Application Deadlines set by the Student Service Centre (SSC).
Tuition fees can vary, depending on for example your nationality and degree.
The following BSc's from Wageningen University & Research give unconditional admittance to the MSc Aquaculture and Marine Resource Management:
- BBI Biology
- BBN Forest and Nature Conservation
- BDW Animal Sciences
- BMW Environmental Sciences
Other relevant BSc programmes from Wageningen University & Research are:
- BBT Biotechnology
- BEB Economics and Governance
- BIL International Land and Water Management
- BIN international Development Studies
Some relevant BSc programmes at other Dutch Universities are:
- (Marine) Biology
- Life Science and Technology
For a good preparation it is strongly advised to include the BSc minor Marine Living Resources in your BSc programme.
For specific information on admission and application for Dutch students please check the page for Dutch students.
For more information please contact the Student Service Centre (SSC) or look for answers to your questions in the 'Questions and Answers' section.