- Compulsory courses (CS) : compulsory for all students in this specialisation
- Restricted Optionals (RO1) : students have to choose at least two of the courses from the RO1 cluster
- Restricted Optionals (RO2) : students have to choose at least one course from the RO2 cluster
|FPE-31806 Sustainability in Food Chains||CS||3 Block|
|FPE-30806 Sustainable Food and Bioprocessing||CS||4 Block|
|FQD-60312 Product and Process Design||CS||6 Block|
|FPE-31306 Transfer Processes||RO1||2 AF|
|BPE-21306 Bioreactor Design||RO1||5 AF|
|ORL-31806 Food Logistics Management||RO1||5 AF|
|FQD-31306 Predicting Food Quality||RO1||5 MO|
|FHM-21806 Food Fermentation||RO2||1 MO|
|BCT-20306 Modelling Dynamic Systems||RO2||2 MO|
|ORL-30306 Decision Science 2||RO2||5 MO|
This year consists of a thesis (minimum 36 ECTS) and an internship (min. 24 ECTS). The topics of the thesis and internship whould be within the scope of the specialisation. A thesis is normally carried out at Wageningen University.
The internship is always outside Wageningen University and can be in any country, at a university, an industry or an institute. The internship is not related to the thesis.
The thesis and internship can be carried out under supervision of one of the following groups
- FPE: Food Process Engineering
- FQD: Food Quality and Design
- ORL: Operations Research and Logistics
- BCT: Biobased Chemistry and Technology
For thesis topics, see the website of the different groups (click on the link above).