Enrolment in an MSc Programme at Wageningen University & Research requires:
- A BSc degree (or equivalent) in a field of science relevant to your selected programme
- Sufficient quality of the BSc degree as shown by an average mark of at least 7 (Dutch system), a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least B/B+ (US system) or a classification as 2nd upper (UK system).
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Specific requirements for the MSc Leisure, Tourism and Environment
To be accepted into this programme, students are required to have a Bachelor (BA or BSc) degree in one of the social or spatial sciences. Students are also expected to have knowledge of methods and techniques in social science research and knowledge of leisure, tourism and/or social geography.
Wageningen University & Research Bachelor
Graduates of the following Bachelor programmes have unconditional admission to the MSc Leisure, Tourism and Environment:
- BSc Economie en Beleid
- BSc Bedrijfs- en Consumentenwetenschappen
- BSc Gezondheid en Maatschappij
- BSc Toegepaste Communicatiewetenschappen
- BSc Internationale Ontwikkelingstudies
- BSc Bos- en Natuurbeheer
- BSc Landschapsarchitectuur en Ruimtelijke Planning
- BSc Tourism
Dutch HBO Bachelor
Students with a Dutch professional bachelor (HBO) are also eligible to apply. There is no pre-master to this programme. You may need to follow a few additional courses as a requirement for admission. In that case, the extra courses are followed at the start of the academic year.
Other previous education
In case you are not sure if you are eligible, please contact the study advisor of the MSc Leisure, Tourism and Environment.
Tuition fees can vary, depending on for example your nationality and degree.