Are you applying for a master's programme at Wageningen University & Research? Then you might be eligible for the Orange Tulip Scholarship.
What is the Orange Tulip Scholarship?
The Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme is organised by Nuffic Neso and gives talented students, both bachelor's as master's students, the opportunity to study at Wageningen University & Research.
Wageningen University & Research has a maximum of 30 scholarships available, spread over four countries:
- South Korea
If you are selected for this scholarship, you will receive a reduction of 25% on the regular tuition fee for non-EU/EFTA students. In short, for a master's students this contains for two study years.
Note: The Orange Tulip Scholarship is not a full scholarship. So, be aware that it does not include living costs. Curious what your study and living expenses will be?
- You are admitted to a master's programma at Wageningen University & Research
- Meet the English language proficiency requirement for your master's programme
- You are a citizen of one the mentioned Neso countries and currently not studying or working already in the Netherlands
- You have a nationality as a result of which you are not eligible for the lower European tuition fees
- You will start next year with a master's programme at Wageningen University & Research
The application deadline for the Orange Tulip Scholarship programme is 1 April 2020.
All applications will be evaluated by a representation of Wageningen University & Research. They will focus on excellence, the quality and feasibility of your financial plan and diversity of the awardees. All applicants will be informed about the outcome as before June 2020.
Application Orange Tulip Scholarship
Do you want to know more about the application procedure or simply want to apply? Please visit one of the links below: