Welcome! If you are looking for a topic for your BSc and/or MSc thesis, you are at the right place: we have a wide variety of research topics in which you can actively participate and contribute to the development of 21th century science!
Below you will find a description of ongoing research projects within the Laboratory of Organic Chemistry (ORC) in which you can participate for your BSc and/or MSc thesis. If you consider taking part in any of them, please contact Han Zuilhof and Maurice Franssen using this link.
Very much looking forward to YOUR contribution!
- Covalent Attachment of Hydrosilane Derivatives onto Different Substrates (62,97 kb)
- Throwing DARTs at the surface (68,02 kb)
- Silicon for Sensing of Metal Ions (Health) and Solar Cell (Energy) (95,93 kb)
- Tunable dynamic polymers (255,46 kb)
- Dynamic covalent coordination polymers (108,8 kb)
- Self-healing polymers (488,35 kb)
- Advanced zwitterionic antifouling coatings for biosensor applications (149,93 kb)
- Romantic Surfaces - Sensitive and Selective Antifouling Biosensor platforms (143,4 kb)
- Self-healing antifouling fluorinated polymer brushes (64,81 kb)
- Protein Modification by Means of a Switchable DNA Devices (411,68 kb)
- Tyrosine cross-coupling using trigger-activated DNAzymes (94,86 kb)
- Alkyne-Peptide Conjugates as Novel Antibacterial Agents (229,99 kb)
- Fishing for endogenous inhibitors of inflammation derived from omega-3 fatty acids (78,07 kb)
- Ion-selective Sensor Devices (55,38 kb)
- Electro-driven, Ion-selective Removal (33,61 kb)
- Advanced Analysis of Important Biomolecules by Ultra-Fast Reactions in Mass Spectrometry (32,29 kb)
- Enhancing Nature, new vitamins for redox enzymes (115,33 kb)
- High-end analytical detection coupled to a Gut-on-a-Chip (13,84 kb)
- Micro-Encapsulation with a gas shell (67,96 kb)
- Optimized exosome antibody conjugation for on-chip cancer diagnosis (122,04 kb)
- Next-generation strained alkynes for copper-free click chemistry (49,44 kb)