The group is involved in teaching several courses as shown below. Additionally you can do an internship or thesis at our department.
This page gives an overview of lectures (partly) given by Physics and Physical Chemistry of Foods. Click on the course code for more information.
- Food technology 1 (FPH 10306)
- Physical Chemistry for Food Scientists (FPH 10803)
- Food Physics (FPH 20306)
- Molecular Gastronomy (FPH 20806)
- History of Food Production (FPH 21306)
- Advanced Food Physics (FPH 30306)
Physics and Physical Chemistry also contributes to the following courses:
- Food Properties and Function (FCH 22308)
- Food and Ingredient Functionality (FCH 30306)
- Mathematical Concepts for Food Technology (FPE 10306)
- Case Studies Product Quality (PDQ 35306)
- Product and Process Design (FQD 60312)
Visit the Study Handbook Website for more detailed information.